Twitist Forums
Is there a Personnel Manager named Joy Anna Williams in Marriott Hotel Toronto Canada with address No.901 Dixon Road Tor - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a Personnel Manager named Joy Anna Williams in Marriott Hotel Toronto Canada with address No.901 Dixon Road Tor (/thread-165435.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is there a Personnel Manager named Joy Anna Williams in Marriott Hotel Toronto Canada with address No.901 Dixon Road Tor - 081 - 06-20-2014 12:29 PM

I received this message from her in my fb account and I immediately reply from my personal email with the scan copy of my passport, CV & passport picture. Now, after I've done all the thing and when I try to check back the message I've had from her in my fb account, i realize that it's only a scam. Someone help me please. Thank you.

- Ricki - 06-20-2014 12:36 PM

That's a scam to get your personal information. Any unsolicated email like that should be viewed with extreme suspicion.

- xoxoxo - 06-20-2014 12:38 PM

call your local police and see what they can do. Call your local news station and see if they can develop story and sometimes they can help in that way.

- Randy - 06-20-2014 12:43 PM

Help you? Sorry, its too late. They now have all of the info needed to steal your identity if they want including applying for credit in your name, applying for visas and passports in your name or just about anything else they can think of to rip you or anyone else off. Contact your local police and dont be so wreckless in the future.

- Obi Wan Knievel - 06-20-2014 12:53 PM

You fell for a well known scam. Contact the police and let them know about it.

It's too late for anyone in here to help you.

- Rona Lachat - 06-20-2014 12:55 PM

NOTHING We can do for you . IT IS A SCAM. There is no fast easy way to come to Canada. Go through the regular process just like anyone else.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-fraud.asp
DO IT THE CORRECT WY. There is no Guarantee you just try.

Try this. Just answer the questions. NOTHING Personal asked or needed.
http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do;jsessionid=6B5E956CDE367BB21A210589F02ED079

FOR date they want to know your approximate age over 18 mainly.or under 65

Do it more than once and you can see how making minor changes to your qualifications can improve your chance of a visa.

Visas are not unlimited. Just having the MINIMUMS does not guarantee you a visa. The better your qualifications the better your chances. Many millions want to come you have to be a little better than others to get a visa.

- john - 06-20-2014 01:10 PM

Now you will find they have stolen your idenity so expect years of trouble.

- Ted K - 06-20-2014 01:19 PM

It is a scam The first clue is the use of a hotmail account for the Email I think that Marriot Hotels can afford their own website and Email account The just want your bank iinfo

- Alpine - 06-20-2014 01:26 PM

You can pretty much bet that no "real" business is going to use an @hotmail.com email address -or any other free email for that matter.

The message is full of grammar, spelling and punctuation errors (another scam sign) and it doesnt even have the same persons name..."Joy anna Williams" and "Jones Williams"?

You should report this to the authorities right now to minimize any damage this might cause.

- Kittysue - 06-20-2014 01:27 PM

Call the police ASAP and file an identity theft report. Call your national passport office to report you passport stolen so terrorists can't make a copy of your passport to hijack planes
Do this immediately!