Twitist Forums
How to learn SEO properly? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: How to learn SEO properly? (/thread-165461.html)

How to learn SEO properly? - 602 - 06-20-2014 03:32 PM

I am opening up a online store, I heard people said that SEO can bring free traffic to my site. Anyone knows where I can learn it?

Thanks

- Hal Smith - 06-20-2014 03:47 PM

Internet is a free and open source to learn whatever you want to. I believe in learn and try practice.
Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant

- Robert - 06-20-2014 04:03 PM

Google is a great free place to get free Traffic, But because of the changes it made to it's results, it's a little harder. Web 2.0 Sites are the next big thing to use when sending traffic to your site....This might help.. My List of The Top Effortless Ranking Web 2.0 Sites. Link in source..

- Face - 06-20-2014 04:16 PM

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is really good to have a common practices doing this for your domains but there are softwares used by marketers to rank their domains in google, yahoo, bing and more!

- Faith - 06-20-2014 04:27 PM

Do SEO tools.
You can find many.

- Brandon - 06-20-2014 04:44 PM

Internet is the free and open source for everyone!! but i would suggest try to get in touch with companies providing SEO services so that you can know the practical strategies which can be applied to the projects and it will help you in analyzing the things better.

- DexDel - 06-20-2014 04:58 PM

If you want to know any information about any topic, first option you have Google.com. Everyone is aware with Google. In Google you will get lots of option to learn SEO properly. Firstly you need to know what is seo? Seo is a method or process to increase the visibility of a website or promote your website. Mainly SEO is divided into two parts:-
(1)Organic or SEO
(2)Inorganic or PPC
Organic means free that you will not pay any amount for using it and Inorganic means you have to pay if you are clicking on it.SEO have two ways one is on page optimization and second is off page optimization. For ranking your website you have to do both task on page and off page.

On page optimization
(1)Meta tag
(a) Title
(b) Keywords
© Description
(2)Keywords density
(3)URL optimization
(4)Image optimization

Off page optimization

(1)Directory Submission
(2)Social Bookmarking
(3)Blog Creation
(4)Blog Submission
(5)Squidoo Creation
(6)Squidoo Submission
(7)Hub Page Submission
(8)Article Submission
(9)Video Submission
(10) Forum posting
(11) Classified Submission
These are the main task for rank your website with good position.