Twitist Forums
facebook question? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: facebook question? (/thread-165547.html)

facebook question? - Portiá - 06-21-2014 12:09 AM

on facebook if you look at somebodys profile, do they know who looked at it? can you track the people who went to your profile?

- Kelli D - 06-21-2014 12:24 AM

nope i dont think so cuz i have facebook and it doesnt say anything about it but if u wanted to see how many people have looked at ur profile u can add an appilcation and it counts how many people look at ur profile

- Thiabee - 06-21-2014 12:33 AM

It's certainly possible. You can be sure that Facebook tracks this info (and even shares your information with 3rd parties like Amazon).

While from a standard, default Facebook account, there is no available link to view users that have trafficked your profile, new apps are being developed and added by users all the time.

I'm not aware of an app that does this today, but it certainly could be done by making use of the Facebook API's Users.getLoggedInUser API call and a database.

- ♠925theoutlaw♣ - 06-21-2014 12:42 AM

No they do not know who looked at it. You cannot track who has viewed yoru profile, unfortunately either.

Good Luck!

- twingal01 - 06-21-2014 12:55 AM

Hi, if you look at someones profile then no they don't know that you looked at it, they can't track it. However, if you both added tracker apps where you click on track me then the person will know, but that is voluntary where the visitor agrees to let the other person know they were viewing their profile.