Twitist Forums
How do you get noticed on Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: How do you get noticed on Instagram? (/thread-165661.html)

How do you get noticed on Instagram? - 182 - 06-21-2014 10:38 AM

My username is @the_upload_of_tanay . I have only 126 followers and I am not following anyone. All the pictures I take are from my phone or camera and they are originals. I really think my pics are worth being liked and I want more followers. What should I do ?

- lala - 06-21-2014 10:49 AM

Get off the computer and get noticed for something other than instagram. Do something worthy of recognition. Write a book, take up a sport. Do well.

- Lanlan - 06-21-2014 10:52 AM

I think your pictures are really nice though! It's just that the filter is a bit off, you should use the app called VscoCam on apple or android store, it gives you great effect! it's an photography app.

Also if you want more like on your photos then try using hash tags, search on Instagram tagsforlikes and copy and paste them to your photos and then you'll get more than 14 likes!

- srini - 06-21-2014 11:03 AM

create your blog, Describe your pics

- Mark - 06-21-2014 11:12 AM

Get a life?

- Steve P - 06-21-2014 11:26 AM

... sigh... what a sad state is the world today when kids put importance on such stupidity as being "followed" on moronic sites such as Instagram.

Great answer Lala. My sentiments exactly, though it will fall on deaf ears of the asker.

Odd isn't it, that the technology of today, instead of creating the most intelligent generation ever, has created the most ignorant.

(waiting for my thumbs down)

steve