Twitist Forums
what do you like to wear? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: what do you like to wear? (/thread-165681.html)

what do you like to wear? - Beauty90210 - 06-21-2014 12:30 PM

im wondering because someome told me i need to wear what i want and not what the people at my school want. i dont know how to find my style i dont mean t shirts and sweatpants please.

- Mr. Wizard - 06-21-2014 12:41 PM

I like to wear absolutely nothing.

Naw just yankin your chain. I like to wear suits, business suits if at all possible. The more dapper I look, the better. I don't wear hoodrat crap.

- Nour Alameh - 06-21-2014 12:50 PM

Your "style" is basically all the clothes you like. if you take a pair of pants you really like, and match it with a shirt you really like, and do that on a daily basis, (obviously with different articles of clothing) that's your style! right there. it's as simple as that. there is no label for it or anything, everyone has a unique sense of style Smile basically just wear what you like. Smile of course you can still follow trends, Just incorporate it into what you like to wear. Smile

- Tanea - 06-21-2014 12:56 PM

That's stupid just go to a store and pick out sh!t you like, go take a quiz on it or something

- Emma - 06-21-2014 01:01 PM

I'm a 14 year old girl (not sure if you're a girl or boy so this may be totally useless information to you) anyways I got a sense of my style through tumblr and Instagram, here I found tons photos of clothes and outfits I really liked! I normally wear jeans or leggings with a cute top. I never wear a plain shirt or a regular brand tee that just has a logo. For shoes I like riding boots, converse, vans, combat boots, moccasin, anything really. I love high wasted shorts and crop tops! Brandy melville is a personal favourite store for me, but I also shop at American eagle, hollister, garage (Canada only), and Aeropostale. Look around on tumblr to see what you like, it helped me create my style!

- Sam - 06-21-2014 01:10 PM

If you like, you can always go to a nice store and ask the saleslady to find things that would suit your body and coloring.
You don't have to end up buying anything !
You could also google what clothes would suit your age, body type and coloring...
and then choose what makes you feel good !

- anonymous - 06-21-2014 01:14 PM

they mean wear whatever the hel you want and stop trying to impress others