Twitist Forums
Facebook is driving me mad I don't understand the setting and can't find answers anywhere...does anyone know if......? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook is driving me mad I don't understand the setting and can't find answers anywhere...does anyone know if......? (/thread-165875.html)

Facebook is driving me mad I don't understand the setting and can't find answers anywhere...does anyone know if......? - Sarah - 06-22-2014 08:27 AM

I put certain people into a new group and I name it 'mums family' will the people in this group be able to see that I have named it 'mums family' when I post something allowing 'mums family' to see the post. I know how to put people into certain groups but I get confused with who can see the name of the audience name that I have named? I am aware that people can see the 'public' sign but not sure about the rest? thanks

- abraXus - 06-22-2014 08:31 AM

first of all, you arent using the right words - you are meaning to talk about putting people into lists, not groups - groups are something different

when you type mums family - everyone else just sees the word "custom"