Twitist Forums
You think I'll be addicted to sex this is how I'm? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You think I'll be addicted to sex this is how I'm? (/thread-165943.html)

You think I'll be addicted to sex this is how I'm? - Nikki - 06-22-2014 02:26 PM

I'm a lesbian going to be 28yrs old next month, I've never had a girlfriend never found guys sexuality attractive at all I'm still looking for my first girlfriend I think this is why I'm like I'm to be honest but I love woman like crazy I never had sex with a woman but I really want to when I get my girlfriend I love this genre called Kpop Korean Pop Music and I'm so addicted to the woman in this genre alone they are so sexy and beautiful I'm the type to not love one or two but sometimes the whole group it depends, and I'm on facebook and I have other fans of this genre I'm not the only one that's old other older people to that love it as well, But I always say what I would love to do to these woman I mean I'm always horny 24/7 I can't help myself honestly I do masturbate a lot I'm always aroused I think it would slow down when I get my girlfriend I can be with physically cause I've always been so horny I don't know if girls just hide it but me I'm just pretty much out there I've been called a pervert once but it don't phase me cause I know a lot of people are but just not out there. I love woman I just have a huge desire for woman. Been out and this way since 14yrs old.

- Dakota - 06-22-2014 02:28 PM

Your not a sex addict you have just never found someone to satisfy you. If you've never had sex with a woman before and you don't find men attractive you just need to have sex with women. Find the right person and see how you feel afterwards

- Kristen - 06-22-2014 02:36 PM

Just stick with who you are and you can go and find a online dating bc there is always someone out there that is perfect for you

- planets - 06-22-2014 02:50 PM

Catch you're breath and use some periods next time.

Nothing wrong with mastubating, especially when you're not getting any. It's good practice. Make sure you don't just rush into a relationship because you want to have sex, though because that could be painful in the end. I think it would be better to have sex casually for the first time rather than rush into things but if you want to be in a relationship with the person then take things slow. And masturbate while you're waiting. ;-)