Twitist Forums
My boyfriend liked this girls Instagram picture? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriend liked this girls Instagram picture? (/thread-166006.html)

My boyfriend liked this girls Instagram picture? - anonymous - 06-22-2014 07:38 PM

I was already a little sad that he didn't call me all day. I went on this girls Instagram from his school when, we got off the phone at night, that he claims he doesn't like and thinks is "ugly". I saw a picture from 5 days ago I dont know when he liked it. Anyway i got this feeling if "wow okay what am i supposed to even do?" At 12:45 in the morning. I got a bit angry, jealous, and hurt. Mostly because whenever I'm with him and he accidentally likes one if her pictures he freaks out like "oh my gosh shes not gonna get a notification since i unliked it immediately is she??" So why would he be so worried about that if he's gonna like them anyways? He also liked one of hers a few week ago from a while back which means he went down that far what do i do i know i shouldn't be jealous but it didn't help it was the first thing on my mind this morning because i had a dream he said "what? Some of her pictures are actually kinda cute" please helpSad

- Brenda Fleming - 06-22-2014 07:42 PM

Its instagram. The whole point of instagram is to like and follow people.
If its truly bugging you then ask him to delete it, but don't let social media get in the way of you two.

- Zachary - 06-22-2014 07:54 PM

Stop being a jealous b**** its not like its facebook instagram is all about pictures, let him do his thing n hope he doesn't leave you