Twitist Forums
how to make a facebook faster on the blackberry curve 8520? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: how to make a facebook faster on the blackberry curve 8520? (/thread-166062.html)

how to make a facebook faster on the blackberry curve 8520? - JR - 06-23-2014 01:48 AM

i have a blackberry curve 8520 and i really like my phone. the only issue is the facebook app is really slow it takes nearly five minutes to load the main news feed and takes several minutes to load up comments etc when i click on them. is their a way to speed this up?

- Yuuuup - 06-23-2014 01:53 AM

If you are not using your personalized upload email address or uploading through the Facebook Mobile website (m.facebook.com), you are most likely using the Facebook for Blackberry ® smartphones application, which is created and operated by outside developers. Unfortunately, Facebook cannot provide support for applications created and operated by outside developers. If you continue experiencing issues, we recommend contacting the application's developer for further assistance:

1.Go to the Facebook for Blackberry ® smartphones page.
2.Click the "Contact Developer" link on the bottom left hand side of the page

2.BlackBerry - BlackBerry Help & Support Services - Get Step By ...
Official BlackBerry support & services for BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, accessories, software

us.blackberry.com/support