Twitist Forums
I am pissed finding no ANSWERS! My yahoo won't receive e-mail I send to it!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I am pissed finding no ANSWERS! My yahoo won't receive e-mail I send to it!!!? (/thread-166132.html)

I am pissed finding no ANSWERS! My yahoo won't receive e-mail I send to it!!!? - Jeffery - 06-23-2014 08:53 AM

I am not getting e-mails with the link from twitter to change my password for my twitter account. And also when I send myself something from my gmail,to my yahoo they never come!!

- 422 - 06-23-2014 08:56 AM

Tell me about it. Thinking it was my iPhone 4...and the AT&T sales rep wasn't going to loose a sale sold me the iPhone 5...guess what...it's Yahoo Mail server (Nazi Bastards). And of course their only resolution is to ask each other! WTH.

Not saying that you might not know how to fix a problem...bit if you got here the same way I got here...Yahoo! Mail should step it up and fix or OT the CSR's to pacify their customers rather than this "ask the community"

If you find a work around (which I believe I have tried everything) let me know.