Twitist Forums
SEO Problem!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: SEO Problem!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!? (/thread-166212.html)

SEO Problem!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!? - 527 - 06-23-2014 05:25 PM

I made a blog, ranking #1 in Google for a 30,000,000 result. It was, however, .TK Domain, and so I changed the domain to .Com. The problem is, Google doesn't know about the new domain, and .TK sucks, because I can't redirect! PLEASE HELP!

- Max - 06-23-2014 05:32 PM

.tk isn't a new domain extension, it's just a useless extension, Google knows all domain extensions.
Stay away from free domain extensions like .co.nr, they are like having your domain dispalyed in an iframe so Google won't index them.

Now ranking #1 in Google, first you need to understand that there are billions of websites in the world and they all want to rank #1 in Google.

You need to research your niche and understand your competition, choose the keywords and key phrases you want to compete for and perform seo keeping those keywords/phrases in mind. Think about what people could search for in Google to find your site and concentrate on that.

No-one can guarantee #1 in google or even that if you make it to number 1 that you will stay there. Searh engines aren't simple and straight forward, they are very complex.