Twitist Forums
Should facebook fix the 'liking' for photos instead of the link for the photo? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Should facebook fix the 'liking' for photos instead of the link for the photo? (/thread-166236.html)

Should facebook fix the 'liking' for photos instead of the link for the photo? - Careful with that axe, Eugene - 06-23-2014 08:48 PM

When you upload a picture and click share, it posts a link on your wall for the new photo.
This time i had 5 people like the link for the photo and only 2 people like the actual photo!
This means it only saves 2 people as liking my photo instead of 7

The link will just eventually disappear down my wall and the photo will be left wit 2 likes :/
Whoa Liv, saying i dont belong on facebook because i recognise a tech error Confused

I dont actually care how many people like my photos.. im a guy. Im just saying 7 people like it but it only shows 2. I'm not slitting my wrists over it!

And i doubt facebook would read my email out of hunreds and thousands of mail they have to go through! But fair idea anyway

- Liv - 06-23-2014 08:58 PM

It doesn't really matter if you care so much then you should probably get off facebook

- Gabs777 - 06-23-2014 09:12 PM

Instead of sharing here... Why not shoot an e-mail to the Facebook Developer team.

That will be much more helpful.

- 380 - 06-23-2014 09:24 PM

No, Facebook shouldn't fix the "liking" for photos. Make sure to give suggestion by sending the Facbeook admin the email.

Good luck!