Twitist Forums
Instagram blocked for no reason!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: Instagram blocked for no reason!!? (/thread-166277.html)

Instagram blocked for no reason!!? - 971 - 06-24-2014 01:24 AM

I have evidentially made too many instagram accounts on my iphone 5 app (mostly for my friends). My own account was shut down by Instagram for no reason (which I hear is a common issue) I never violated any rules etc. when making my new account today, the app informed me that my device had too many accounts/you have been blocked. So, I had a friend create me an account on their own iphone and I proceeded to log in on my own Instagram app. It still would not let me even log in. I opened my safari browser on the same iphone that I have the app on and I was able to log in to the new account just fine. So why can I log in to the browser Instagram but not the app!? I even changed my phones IP address, used a different email, disabled fb on my phone (in the case it was linking me) and even changed my apple ID. Can anyone help me with this issue? I was told I may need to reset my iphone completely and set it up as a new iphone!?

- Lexi - 06-24-2014 01:29 AM

You should maybe try contacting them via email and inform them of your concern. That's all I can think of Tongue