Twitist Forums
how to disconnect my DSL internet connection without disconneting my internet cords? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: how to disconnect my DSL internet connection without disconneting my internet cords? (/thread-166299.html)

how to disconnect my DSL internet connection without disconneting my internet cords? - ShOP - 06-24-2014 03:12 AM

Note: Please take note that my PC was installed with Deep freeze program.

1. how to disconnect my DSL internet connection without disconneting my internet cords and turning off the modem?

2. i mean if everytime, i turn on my PC, i want it to be disconnect at the internet connection. How can this be done?

pls show your source of information

thanks

- Identity - 06-24-2014 03:17 AM

cmd prompt.

ipconfig/release.

- Azrael - 06-24-2014 03:28 AM

In the modem interface (or the connection settings - depends on the modem) set the connection from auto to manual.

- Jerry - 06-24-2014 03:33 AM

In XP Disable the Local area connection. It is under Network connections in the control panel. Just right click on the local area connection icon and choose disable. To re-store Internet access just enable the connection.

If you have the local area connection showing on the task bar you can do the same thing from there.

- Chris H - 06-24-2014 03:37 AM

what in the hell is the internet?