Twitist Forums
How do I get back at this guy and break him and his girlfriend up? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get back at this guy and break him and his girlfriend up? (/thread-166348.html)

How do I get back at this guy and break him and his girlfriend up? - lolababe - 06-24-2014 07:13 AM

I met a guy and we were talking but like two weeks ago I found out on twitter he has a gf I am pissed he didnt tell me about her. So he still texts me wanting me to come over. But when he is on twitter he is all lovey dovey on twitter trying to play the innocent role. I really dislike him now that he disrepected me lied to me and when I hung out with him he stayed texting her like I was dumb. I really want to get back at him because he is an asshole and he dosent deserve a "relationship". what should i do? I know about the girl but she does not know about me and he does not know I know about her. I have messages where he talks about wanting to have sex with me. I need a good plan. Plus the guy lives in my neighborhood and goes to my school. I feel so much rage from dealing with this ass.

- Chris Sellick - 06-24-2014 07:24 AM

Forget him.He decieved you.He arranged to meet up with you,dont go,dont tell him you're not going.Never go for revenge.Dont stoop to his gutless level.Move on and find someone better.

- Anzu - 06-24-2014 07:37 AM

Here's how it's going to go down. You will send the messages to the girl, he will deny it and paint you as crazy, she will believe him because she's a doormat and that's exactly why he's with her, and you will come out looking like a jealous fool.

If you want to come out on top, then walk away with your dignity and cut ties with him.

- John W - 06-24-2014 07:39 AM

About the most you can do is forward the messages he sends you to his gf and maybe add, "please curb your dog"

- taylor st claire - 06-24-2014 07:51 AM

He disrespected his girlfriend. He tried to hook up with you. So why would he tell you he had a gf? Would you sleep with him if he had been honest? Sounds like your ego got hurt and you are thinking of revenge. I don't twitter, but isn't what you write on twitter for the whole world to see? This guy Will get busted on his own. It's not your responsibility to inform his girlfriend. Unless you two are friends there's no reason to get involved in that mess. Just stop all contact with him and move on. The only reason you want to mess up his relationship is cuz your ego got hurt. You can say its "your duty as a woman to inform another woman of an unfaithful guy." Or "he messed with me so I'm gonna mess his life up." It's all childish and petty. Just move on. Even if you break them up he's either gonna get her back or he'll just move on himself and do the same to another woman. If his gf is oblivious to his extracurricular activities then really they may have been meant for each other, why break up their good thing just cuz you didn't get all of this losers attention?