Twitist Forums
MEN/GUYS help please!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: MEN/GUYS help please!? (/thread-166369.html)

MEN/GUYS help please!? - Samantha - 06-24-2014 09:53 AM

My ex and I were really good friends.
We got into a big argument in January/beginning of February and we didn't talk for 2 months.

We play in the same soccer league, and about a month ago, I stopped him to tell him I wanted to talk to him, and he said he couldn't.

Last weekend (not this past one), he messaged me on Facebook (he blocked me, so he unblocked me) saying: "you said you wanted to talk the other day? I'm listening…"
So we were kind of talking, and I guess I wasn't saying what he wanted to hear so he stopped responding and blocked me again.

THEN on Saturday, I guess he unblocked me and messaged me saying "i try being friendly with you but the way you act sometimes just annoys the hell out of me…"
So we were texting, and then he texts me: "just that I wish we could be chill, but that seems like hopeful wishing"

So I replied with "it doesn't have to be hopeful wishing.."
And then he goes "maybe you're right, but at this point with the way I am and the way you are it is… and before it comes up if it ever comes up, I'd like to make it clear that I have no intentions to date you again"

I don't want to date him now anyways, since I want to study abroad

He was clearly thinking about me last week.
But loser hasn't accepted my follow on Instagram or friend request lol...

He clearly wants me in his life, but he also stopped texting me.. We haven't spoken since Sunday
If he wanted to be chill... why would he stop answering my texts?

- starrynight200 - 06-24-2014 10:06 AM

he's a drama queen.