Twitist Forums
Why can I talk to my girl - friend easily but not my crush? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why can I talk to my girl - friend easily but not my crush? (/thread-166537.html)

Why can I talk to my girl - friend easily but not my crush? - unknown - 06-25-2014 03:20 AM

Ok, so about 2 months ago this girl started gazing at me a lot, a real lot. She was attempting to talk and she teased me a bit. I know she now likes me and I like her.

Around 1 month ago, she added me on Facebook. We have had a few good conversations and a few not so good (that's normal right?) Anyway, she knows I like her and she put "Well. I kinda like you too" and then she quickly said "Omg so sorry that was my friend."

The problem is, I have a real problem talking to her, and I cant think of what to say.

I met this girl online two days ago and shes really nice (I don't like her in that way). We talked for hours about one topic, and I don't understand why I can talk to her so much easier?

- One - 06-25-2014 03:36 AM

just act normal

- Neil - 06-25-2014 03:43 AM

Ask her out on Facebook. Then, stick in her anus.

- Happy - 06-25-2014 03:54 AM

Sound like she is shy and confused. Just give her some time to come to you.

- Turkey - 06-25-2014 04:06 AM

Tell her "don't be a hater"

- soue - 06-25-2014 04:09 AM

Online girl is more talkative she makes conversation you can talk to her because you don't really like her, and you're friend you don't know what to say because you like her and she don't know what to say to you because she likes you to. So when you go to talk to you're friend ask her how she's doing tell her about you're day and she might do the same.

- Tim - 06-25-2014 04:22 AM

STOP THE FUKIN &#x27 so FUKIN ANNOYING. anyways just go outside for lunch one time and ask her out there