Twitist Forums
Is it possible to get a person's fb id through d image he mailed to gmail(using image location )? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it possible to get a person's fb id through d image he mailed to gmail(using image location )? (/thread-166541.html)

Is it possible to get a person's fb id through d image he mailed to gmail(using image location )? - 208 - 06-25-2014 03:46 AM

c the thing is i maild a pic of mine to a guy who is a frnd of frnd & now i discover dat d guy is not gud.i hv maild him one of my pics which i hav uploaded on fb.wil it b possibl for him to track me on fb?pls help

- Avinash - 06-25-2014 04:00 AM

I think you can do that... because Google provides you with something called image search... he can easily search you... and even that is not needed... that person just needs to go and see your mutual friend's list... he can find you out... so better take some measures for it if you wanna stay out of it...

- Umashankar - 06-25-2014 04:05 AM

Chances are less, but cannot say he can't find. Smile

- arnab - 06-25-2014 04:16 AM

if he is a comp. savvy,then he could.........if he knows ur name,then he could search for u in fb and find u,it's a work of time and tough for beginner users,if he only uses fb,then i don't think he would try 2 make u friend,and how could u b sure dat d guy is going 2 add u in fb?????b tension free,if he adds,u just ignore d friend request or block or unfriend him in fb.........chill man!!!!!!!!:-))))))))))))))))