Twitist Forums
Is it me or Y/A? I've been trying to change my picture now for a couple weeks? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Is it me or Y/A? I've been trying to change my picture now for a couple weeks? (/thread-16752.html)

Is it me or Y/A? I've been trying to change my picture now for a couple weeks? - Tina - 11-09-2012 08:49 AM

I had problems before but i finally got it to work and was able to change it, now it's a whole new problem. When i click on add photo it sends me to my profile page and when i hover the mouse over my current image it says change photo but when i click on that all that comes up is my current photo, a facebook thingy, and one other thing but nothing that will allow me to add or change my image.
Also, the photos i already had are now gone.
Is this a yahoo glitch or is there someone who can tell me how to change this from my profile page?
thanks for the help everyone but it's just not working. i'll give a few more days and see if it works itself out.
@Williams i might take you up on that soon if i can't get it myself.
thanks for the help everyone but it's just not working. i'll give a few more days and see if it works itself out.
@Williams i might take you up on that soon if i can't get it myself.

- Swoope - 11-09-2012 08:57 AM

I think it's a new process they put in place to avoid people from adding GIFs so when when you try and add an avatar, you go the the main Pulse page.

- V12 - 11-09-2012 08:57 AM

In your profile page(My activity) , click on the ''View your Yahoo! profile'' . you can change your photo from there. click on your avatar and choose ''upload'' . it will work .

Yahoo is all about glitches..

- Williams - 11-09-2012 08:57 AM

Send it to me and I'll change it for you.

I just changed mine.

- Spandey® - 11-09-2012 08:57 AM

Same here with me sweetie That's why I'm stuck with this maddness of an avatar

- Camille - 11-09-2012 08:57 AM

it IS Yahoo glitches again

((((Tina))))

- Mrs H - 11-09-2012 08:57 AM

If there's one thing I've learned here it's that it's never
you. The other day I couldn't access my mail for 12 hours.
Yahoo also decided teo nights ago I could only answer
certain questions and it's not me being blocked it jusy
wouldn't submit