Twitist Forums
after Romney loses, how long before cons take him off their facebook friends list? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: after Romney loses, how long before cons take him off their facebook friends list? (/thread-17036.html)

after Romney loses, how long before cons take him off their facebook friends list? - honesty - 11-09-2012 08:55 AM

- john - 11-09-2012 09:03 AM

after 0bama loses, how long before democrats cons take him off their facebook friends list?

- rightstuff - 11-09-2012 09:03 AM

Obama has become embarrassing. Like a child on the playground he is trying to win an argument by resorting to name calling. With a failed foreign policy, that was his only success and he has now turned into a mud slinging child.

Now his minions are all over the Internet trolling and calling Governor Romney names.

Romney will save America by cutting taxes and getting America back to work. By drilling for oil and getting gas prices cheaper. By opening the coal mines where we get our coal that gives us cheap electricity. He will allow the keystone pipeline. All these things will add 12 Million jobs in the next 4 years.

Obama's tactics and the trolls he has on here is to vilify Romney are getting more desperate because Romney is up by 7% in the polls and pulling away.

- Dog Father - 11-09-2012 09:03 AM

How has Romney ever lost??

Is it all those Hundreds on Millions of dollars in the bank?
Is it having a great family who loves and supports him?
If I was Mitt I'd take my cash and split but he's a better man than me..

Can't wait for January President Mitt Romney

- ge524enoch - 11-09-2012 09:03 AM

Your name is just like Obamas character your name says honesty when in reality you both are so very dis-honest.

- SCTrojan - 11-09-2012 09:03 AM

Obama is going to lose