Twitist Forums
My mom read my facebook messeges? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: My mom read my facebook messeges? (/thread-1710.html)

My mom read my facebook messeges? - Sara - 10-01-2012 07:11 AM

my mom took my ipod touch and literally read everything. she went on my facebook, twitter.. etc. The conversations i usually have with my friends have some swearing and my mom does not approve of that. plus i have this super close friend whom i usually pour my heart out to. i dont have any secrets from her, and ive been complaining a bit recently to her about what goes on in my school. my mom is really strict and she really doesnt like me complaining to others. she never knew i had this many stuff she didnt know about me. So after that i got severely punished and she took my ipod for a month, then she told me i wasnt allowed on social networks and i must use it wisely. I really dont think she should be invading my privacy like that. i really trusted her, but on the other hand im scared she might search it again. its been 2 months since that happened and i always get the paranoid feeling to thinking she might search it again im just really scared someone tell me what to do
like i wouldnt be deleting my fb and twitter apps and stuff, but seriously im just scared and insecure and i have no one that could help me on this. Im on my own and it sucks Sad

- Michaela - 10-01-2012 07:19 AM

She's you mom. She has control over you. Get over it it's just a month it's not the end of the world.

- GOD - 10-01-2012 07:19 AM

Lock it so she can't get access to it without doing something illegal etc. Make it impossible for her to gain access with her amount of knowledge.

- Jio - 10-01-2012 07:19 AM

that's rude of her. put a lock on your iPod. then hide it or take it everywhere you go.

- prouddad585 - 10-01-2012 07:19 AM

If your under 18 she has a right to read your messages. I also think its ridiculous that she doesn't allow you to complain to your friends. It's better to get things out then hold them in.