Twitist Forums
How to Disable annoying ads? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: How to Disable annoying ads? (/thread-17105.html)

How to Disable annoying ads? - Alyshia - 11-09-2012 08:56 AM

I get these advertisements on youtube, facebook, etc. And they're not ads from the site. It's really starting to annoy me. How do I disable them???

- Mr Garrison - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

How do you disable annoying questions like this one?

- agreeableMaster786 - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

Facebook users who using Mozilla Firefox can use hack script for Greasemonkey add-on to remove and hide annoying ads in Facebook. Of course, its possible to use specialized ad blocker such as AdBlock Plus, but some may prefer Greasemonkey as it does a lot more things.

- Cosmic MasterMind - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

AdBlock. It works best with Firefox but there's a version for IE.

- Unluckybranch454 - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

It is practically impossible to disable ads on "social" sites; however this can be achieved with proprietary software in most other cases!

- Jack - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

Omg Gurl!!!! Penis enlargement?? Hot girls looking for a date near you?! How can you complain, these ads fill my days with pleasure. Facebook was made for a reason? Mark zuckerberg dont get paid for sitting on his ass and writing status updates fool.

- Steve - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

If you use Mozilla Firefox, get 2 add-ons called NoScript and Adblock-Plus. NoScript prevents any unauthorized scripts (like ads) to run without your permission and Adblock-Plus lets you manually right click disable any pesky ads left.

If you don't use Mozilla Firefox, well, get it!

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

the Only way to Disable it would be to download Adblock Plus Its a Add on for Mozilla Firefox it should take care of the problem good luck