Twitist Forums
How do I make everything on my facebook private so only my friends can see it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How do I make everything on my facebook private so only my friends can see it? (/thread-17134.html)

How do I make everything on my facebook private so only my friends can see it? - Kooby - 11-09-2012 08:57 AM

I have all my settings on private but when people how aren't my friends look at my profile they can still see some of my photos (that are in private albums?)

- marianne - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

check your privacy settings and change it to "custom" and choose only the friends that you want to see the phontos.

- Dlee - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

Surprise for all the Facebook People. When Facebook went Public by being able to sell stocks and shares, Facebook in now in the Public Domain of the Internet. You don't have total privacy any more.

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

Cover Album By Default is Public And Profile Pictures There is No Setting for the whole album there only is a Setting for a Specific Picture its also Possible that you have Certain Pictures Inside a Album that you have it Set to Public Maybe you Did it by a Accident i would check

- David - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM

ff