Twitist Forums
How can I make sure that my facebook friends can't find me on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How can I make sure that my facebook friends can't find me on Twitter? (/thread-17162.html)

How can I make sure that my facebook friends can't find me on Twitter? - ♪♫♥ɹɐʇs ɐ uodn ɥsıʍ♥♪♫ - 11-09-2012 08:58 AM

I wouldn't mind it so much but my twitter is more of a fan account. (for One Direction and Justin Bieber) My school friends have somehow found it... and every so often someone will follow me and i block them. How can I stop this link with my twitter and facebook?
i just don't wanna be hassled or judged for liking a band, singer, etc. i'd like to have my music like and my friend life seperate and not having to be judged for something i love

- Jake Held - 11-09-2012 09:06 AM

Don't connect the accounts

- Keith Old - 11-09-2012 09:06 AM

G'day Wish upon a star,

Thank you for your question.

Use a different name on Twitter and limit the personal information that you put on there. Don't have any links to the Twitter account or Facebook.

Personally, I wouldn't block someone unless they are really annoying you,

Regards

- Laura - 11-09-2012 09:06 AM

You can be searched on Twitter by your real name, username and email. You'd probably be better off starting a new account and don't use your real name for your user name or at all. Just make one up. Maybe start a new email too and connect that one with Twitter.