Twitist Forums
Help me out please .. 10 points .. :'/? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Help me out please .. 10 points .. :'/? (/thread-17324.html)

Help me out please .. 10 points .. :'/? - Nemo - 11-09-2012 09:02 AM

Im in love with a guy , the problem is , im too possessive for him. I know that he loves me too but one thing that constantly bugs me is that he keeps his friendlist ( on fb ) hidden from me. The last week , i saw that he has now allowed subscribers on facebook but he has kept that option hiddden from everyone. im thinking that why would he hide such from me ? I know i sound too obsessed with him ,but i cant concentrate on being happy this way. please help me out , he send s me love quoyes , he says that he loves me , he keeps in touch but all i worry about is why he has always hidden his friendlist and subscribers from everyone , and then most importantly , WHY ME ?? help me out so that i could start seeing things on the brighter side .. do u think if he does that , he would leave me eventually for another girl ? :/ sometimes i even get sick of myself even that why i keep on finding issues to ruin our amazing relationship but this is something i cant help ..

please tell me ( guide me ) whatever is to be done, and please dont advice to ask him to change his privacy settings as i know he will get upset or think that i dont trust him Sad help me out plz ..

kindly stay polite n dont abuse :/

Thans , God bless <3

- Rawr - 11-09-2012 09:10 AM

This is where I can honestly say that facebook is evil.

Look, I keep my my friends list private, my subscribers private, and about 5 other things private on my facebook page. Why? Because I feel that it's my business. I don't cheat and my boyfriend and I have a perfect relationship. I don't know why you're so possessive... Just stay calm and keep in mind, if he hasn't lied or cheated before why would he start now?