Twitist Forums
girls, do you join facebook groups/likes to send hints? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: girls, do you join facebook groups/likes to send hints? (/thread-17338.html)

girls, do you join facebook groups/likes to send hints? - ewra - 11-09-2012 09:02 AM

would you join groups to send hints to guys or to get their attention?
i've just noticed a girl joining groups that relates to my facebook activity. i'm kinda ignoring her so is she trying to get my attention?

- - Miss Awesome - 11-09-2012 09:10 AM

personally, no. i don't.

i join groups because i believe them or follow what they are saying.

- bee - 11-09-2012 09:10 AM

Maybe, it depends on your relations with each other. If you're just some random, then maybe you're looking into it too much.

When this guy was...you could stay, stalking me, I added groups such as 'stop stalking me!' and 'only hot people can stalk me', something like that LOL. I think he got the message.

- Cecillia - 11-09-2012 09:10 AM

Nah, I actually checked my groups when I got a boyfriend and deleted some. Like, "Long kisses", which we don't do yet, but it isn't Facebook's job to address that!

- Blueberry Head - 11-09-2012 09:10 AM

Haha I think it's a bit immature, but I know some people do that and sometimes it's tempting. But I don't, I wouldn't trust the person to see it or know it's about them and it's too passive-aggressive for me.

Depending on how many facebook friends she has, you may just be a wee bit paranoid. if you know her really well then there might be a connection. comment one time?