Twitist Forums
Please help? No one ever answers me...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Please help? No one ever answers me...? (/thread-17461.html)

Please help? No one ever answers me...? - I love ice cream! - 11-09-2012 09:04 AM

How do you get more followers on twitter? I try F4F's and 5x5, 10x10 and 20x20, are thier any other ways to get followers? please answer! thanks!

- notyou311 - 11-09-2012 09:13 AM

No one answers because no one cares.

- CAdeadpool - 11-09-2012 09:13 AM

whats the use of followers that dont like what you say.... try being your self and just be yourself and stop worrying about getting followers it wont do anyone good Smile

- Ashley Smith - 11-09-2012 09:13 AM

The easiest method to get more twitter followers, is by using the paid services where your twitter account will be managed by a team of experts, or you can even purchase one of those accounts, with sizable followers. Also, there are other tools developed by third party, available online. One such tool allows you auto-tweet, in-case you have a huge followers.

Or, follow others and have them follow you back. Of course, you only follow those with whom you share common interest. When you have large number of twitter followers, advertisers may even target you, in order to promote their products. In return, you can earn a handsome income from them.