Twitist Forums
Is there a problem that I don't have a profile picture on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a problem that I don't have a profile picture on facebook? (/thread-17657.html)

Is there a problem that I don't have a profile picture on facebook? - Shay, The Xeon Reverse Engineer - 11-09-2012 09:08 AM

Well, People like to classify me as a person who is hiding behind a screen. but that's not true, however. All my friends know how i look like in real. so why would i put a picture on? I don't add strangers. Just old friends from my old school and current ones. Even through many strangers are on my list. that ask me to put on a profile picture. first of all, my looks are average. but i am insecure. I don't like it when strangers look at my photos when they check out my profile.

- Imran Sahar - 11-09-2012 09:16 AM

Go to your facebook profile and hover the mouse on your profile picture then click change picture. Select your picture which you want to select on your facebook profile picture.

- Clement - 11-09-2012 09:16 AM

I think its a personal thing...if i like i put my picture up,,if i don't wanna well its my decision..so if u don't wanna put it up FINE... But what i don't like is if u doing it because u insecure or not too confident about your looks,,you are perfectly okay,,if anyone's gonna be your friend through the social media,i think they deserve to know you,unless u not interested...for me i don't see it has a big deal,,got loads of people on my friend list that i don't know and they view my pictures and paste comments,some good,some not too good,but it don't matter much,whatever you do in life people will talk..