Twitist Forums
Do you get random, out of the blue twitter followers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Do you get random, out of the blue twitter followers? (/thread-1775.html)

Do you get random, out of the blue twitter followers? - MAGGIE XD - 10-01-2012 08:16 AM

I'm not popular or famous on twitter or anything but I get a lot of random followers who don't even share my interests or even have a profile picture. They don't follow any of my friends and are just completely random strangers. I actually want followers who follow me cuz they like the same stuff ya kno? Is it normal, do u get those?

- Janae Montes - 10-01-2012 08:24 AM

maybe its your name. it could be very popular to many people with twitter

- Madalyn - 10-01-2012 08:24 AM

I actually get those all the time too. Usually it's about a company so i think they are trying to promote their buisness or there might be a problem with twitter because it unfollows people sometimes also lol (:

- John Z Wetmore - 10-01-2012 08:24 AM

Most of the people who follow me on twitter do so because they are interested in what I tweet about, which is primarily issues affecting pedestrians. I do have a few random followers, but everything I say is fine for the general public to read, so it doesn't bother me who signs on to follow me.