Twitist Forums
how do i put pictures on facebook to go on my profile pictures and not a album ? ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: how do i put pictures on facebook to go on my profile pictures and not a album ? ? (/thread-17894.html)

how do i put pictures on facebook to go on my profile pictures and not a album ? ? - Anna C - 11-09-2012 09:12 AM

how do i put pictures on facebook and put them on my profile pictures and NOT a album. so when your on my facebook profile you click my profile picture and they all come up instead of clicking on albums ?

- Alexis B - 11-09-2012 09:21 AM

The most logical way is to make every picture your profile picture therefore they will all be there.

- Marie - 11-09-2012 09:21 AM

Click edit next to profile and click photo tab it will ask you to upload a picture or take a picture from your webcam if you have one.

- xxprincess_exx - 11-09-2012 09:21 AM

at the top of the page where it says "Profile", look to the right of that where it says "edit"....hit that, then there will be a page that pops up w/ some tabs, go to pictures, and download your picture there.

- Summer - 11-09-2012 09:21 AM

Click on profile at the top of the page then click on edit. Just keep uploading pictures until your satisfied. Smile