Twitist Forums
is it weird i dont care about peoples pictures or what theyre doing? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: is it weird i dont care about peoples pictures or what theyre doing? (/thread-1792.html)

is it weird i dont care about peoples pictures or what theyre doing? - Brandon - 10-01-2012 08:33 AM

I keep seeing commercials for the galaxy s3 and its all about getting instant pictures from your friends phones and instant twitter/Facebook posts and I can't help but think "god that just sounds awful, that's a lot of useless information and useless pictures coming at me all at once."
Lmao duck faces...I hate all this social networking hype, I agree nobody cares what you had for lunch and I don't need to see a pic of it. And has anyone EVER said "hey you got a pic of your car as your profile pic? That is SO cool and original"? probably not

- Hey Arnold! - 10-01-2012 08:41 AM

lol I'm with you!

I have a facebook page, but I hardly ever log on!

- LaAn - 10-01-2012 08:41 AM

That's not weird at all. I'm pretty tired of logging onto facebook to see another girl taking her picture in the mirror with her duck face on in front of a toilet.

- i♥pandas - 10-01-2012 08:41 AM

There REALLY REALLY needs to be more people like that.

- John Coctosten - 10-01-2012 08:41 AM

No, it's pretty normal. The thing about all that Facebook crap is I didn't care for all those idiots in high school. Why on Earth would I want to see pictures of their idiot kids.

- ? - 10-01-2012 08:41 AM

not weird at all. i feel exactly the same way. unless someone's bringing me leftovers, i don't give a sh*t what they had for lunch. it seems like a lot of people in our generation have an over-inflated sense of self. they've got such huge egos, such an insane amount of self-importance. they're narcissists! they truly are. why anyone would think such mundane, boring details about their life are important to everyone they know and even people they don't know, is beyond me. i just don't get it. never have, never will.

- shallowterritory383 - 10-01-2012 08:41 AM

No

- bet - 10-01-2012 08:41 AM

No, I don't care about those things either