Twitist Forums
Facebook friend request help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook friend request help? (/thread-17984.html)

Facebook friend request help? - William - 11-09-2012 09:14 AM

A few weeks ago I realized I had an extra friend on Facebook. I had no clue who this person was as they had no mutual friends. I said to him "Who are you" (by the way i hadn't accepted any friend requests from him) he replied "u don't know me but i am a really good hacker so if u delete me i will re-add myself and if u block me ill hack you and put weird statuses and tell ur friends stuff" I didnt believe him as it was highly unlikely he was telling the truth. I un-friended him but moments later got a notification saying " M*****W M****Y has confirmed your friend request" (I put stars for the name so no-one can send him stuff. I now believe he is a hacker and also me and my friends statuses keep changing to say "Check if a friend has deleted you: (and then a weird link to a fake site)" How can i get him off my Facebook? I'm pretty sure he is hacking but I don't know. Please tell me if he is!

- dstluke - 11-09-2012 09:22 AM

Yes he is. Inform Facebook on him and get them to block him from your page. They can block his IP address.

- Katie Stebson - 11-09-2012 09:22 AM

u poor thing. now i know y some ppl reject my friend requests cos of freaks like this. i used to get really offended. just block him then report. if he writes on ur wall delete it.