Twitist Forums
Lady Gaga can be easily more popular than MJ,she can be King of POP music before she gets 30 years,do u agree? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Lady Gaga can be easily more popular than MJ,she can be King of POP music before she gets 30 years,do u agree? (/thread-18101.html)

Pages: 1 2

Lady Gaga can be easily more popular than MJ,she can be King of POP music before she gets 30 years,do u agree? - Pedram - 11-09-2012 09:16 AM

Lady Gaga is fame monster,she has got alot of crazy fans so many people believe she has made a new generation of music ,she has 8 million fans on facebook and almost 5 million followers on twitter
everything says she is going to be more popular everyday and i think she can be King of POP easily instaed of MJ , do you agree? what do u think?

- Annoyingappliance655 - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

She isn't a man.

- ashfry101 - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

no i dont think so, i mean i like lady gaga and all but there will never be another michael jackson, nobody will ever replace him and nobody will every be better than him. he has been singing since he was 11 years old all the way up until he was 50 so no, nobody is ever going to replace him, not even lady gaga lol

- xVexi ܤ - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

She's not talented enough to be the King, Queen, Princess, nor Prince of any genre.

- Toughtoothbrush898 - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

She's not King, cause she's not a man.
She's not Queen, because Madge is.

She's Gaga.

- laaur - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

Nopee.
No one could compair to michael jackson. Lady gaga is just another popular celebrity the world will become sick of eventually.

- goldenarm1 - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

Are you crazy?Michael is the biggest star of "all time",for all "ETERNITY".

- Spydr - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

No, but she CAN be queen...DUH!!!

- Lovin The Music - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

well she wouldnt be King, shed be queen lol

there's a lot of crazy fans for bieber too and i hope none of you crazy people are gona say he's the new King of Pop. That title is FOREVER Michael's. Just because MJ is dead doesnt mean the title is up for grabs.

Madonna, Janet Jackson, and Mariah Carey are kinda the true Queens of Pop....whichever you like better cuz there's no clear cut on that one. Realize that these artists have been around for some time. Decades.

People have to realize that the title is not all about now. It's about the career. Lady Gaga is just getting started. You dont know, she might be out of the music industry in 5 years. She's hot right now, yeah.

But Nsync and the Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears.....there's a lot of people who were huge during a period of time. Where are they now exactly? I suppose people thought BSB and Nsync were bigger and beter than The Beatles at that time....i certaintly hope not! but it's all about now to some people. That's not what the King of Pop and titles such as those are all about.

- Friendlymint778 - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

I don't see how people can say that someone is going to be "The next ...." No one can replace MJ, no one can replace Elvis, no one can replace Madonna, etc.
But yes I do believe that she will be just as legendary as him and these other legends someday.

Edit: And that would be Queen not King. And I think when Madonna steps down She can take the title. But not "The next Madonna or MJ" Gaga is Gaga, there is no other.