Twitist Forums
Should I delete my cousin's boyfriend off facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Should I delete my cousin's boyfriend off facebook? (/thread-18261.html)

Should I delete my cousin's boyfriend off facebook? - Rita - 11-09-2012 09:20 AM

Basically, my cousin is going out with this guy and he seems to like her and she likes him back. He added me on facebook and he has chatted with me a couple of times. But tonight he was a bit flirty like " oh delete your profile pic cuz it makes u look older" blah blah, im scared that he is trying to make me and cousin to fall out. i dont know what to do? Like i dont wanna be rude to him but at the same time i dont want to talk to him. what if he copies the messages and sends it to my cousin?
should i tell my cuz or will she be upset? what if she finds out i have been talking to her bf?
I dont flirt with him or anything i just act cool
She knows that I have him on facebook

- Finwie - 11-09-2012 09:28 AM

If she doesn't even know that you two are Facebook friends, then what's the harm in deleting him if you don't want to talk to him?
I don't think that comment about your profile picture was particularly flirty though, so I hope he's been saying something else to make you feel like he's flirting so much.

- Nisa - 11-09-2012 09:28 AM

Delete him and then tell your cousin what has been going on and that you deleted him because he's creepy.

- meanddave - 11-09-2012 09:28 AM

delete him so no trouble will come between you and your cousin