Twitist Forums
Should I dump my new boyfriend since he only has 15 Facebook friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Should I dump my new boyfriend since he only has 15 Facebook friends? (/thread-18304.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Should I dump my new boyfriend since he only has 15 Facebook friends? - mammothbeggar798 - 11-09-2012 09:21 AM

So I have been seeing this guy and he added me to his facebook and I was shocked to discover he has only 15 facebook friends.

When I confronted him he confessed he doesn't really have any friends and only 1 or 2 on his friends list he knows well.

Should I dump him because of having no friends? He has been on facebook for over 3 years so he should have 100+ friends by now.

- Bold Precision - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Quality is better than quantity.

- delta - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Facebook is not real life!!!! It's a website and it's ridiculous your even considering dumping him over something like that.

- lolerskatesdude - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

how shallow are you anyways?
he may not have a lot of friends, but he's you're boyfriend, and i can guarentee he cares about you, if he dosent have that many friends.

think about it.

you dont have to worry about him cheating on you
or hanging out with a girl you dont like
or not giving you attention
shit girl, think of the positive side.
dont be a shallow bitch.

- apples - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

so im guessing ur some loser 12 yr old
DONT U DARE

- Michael - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

You are a complete and utter retard (no offense to people with disabilities) . but you seriously have something wrong with you

- noisymeal843 - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Seriously... youd dump a guy over his facebook friends?

- Fen - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

That's a very petty reason to break up with somebody. He may not be big into social networking, and the number of friends he has is not at all indicative of his merit as a boyfriend. If he makes you happy and you share common interests, you should continue to see each other. Nobody should have to have a certain number of friends in order to qualify as a boyfriend.

- Derp Herpington - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

No, he should dump you. You're a f*ucking idiot if you would dump somebody because of their facebook. He probably only adds people he's close to, unlike others where they add those people who "I met this one guy at the mall and he talked to me about his brother and his brother has a girlfriend who has a cousin who has a step dad who went to Australia once and met a guy who looked like him, and that guy had a pet alligator and the person who gave him that alligator has a daughter and she went to a gay bar because she was gay and she met a really nice guy who has a brother who's in the military and that guy has a brother that I added on facebook"

- Joana - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Are you ok? Why would you even think like that. Its better that he has little bit of friends. Less drama and less headaches. Don't be judgmental.