Twitist Forums
Should I dump my new boyfriend since he only has 15 Facebook friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Should I dump my new boyfriend since he only has 15 Facebook friends? (/thread-18304.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- NISSAN.SL - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Oh wow... I feel like insulting you right now but I guess my fellow earthlins have said enough you shallow b@%*!

- C - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Haha I laughed so hard when I read your question!

But to be serious no, I would give him a chance...A lot of people who have friends on facebook actually don't know them or are just acquaintances!

Be nice!

- Johnbouy - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Are you retarded or something, facebook is crap. Who wants everybody in their life to know what stupid crap you put on there. What if he had no facebook at all, would that meet your delusional stuck up standard. He should Dump you and get a chick that wants to get banged, rather than worry about some FB crap.

- Lavender - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

It doesn't matter how many facebook friends he has. Maybe they are just the people he really trusts. If I had facebook I would only add my friends not just some random people I don't even know. Dumping someone just because they don't have a great amount of facebook friends just isn't worth the trouble. Don't dump him.

- fresho - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

So u wanna dump him bcz of facebook? Please dont do that, be glad he isnt a facebook jerk as many guys are and u are sure that things concerning your relationship are safe, take care such guys are hard to find!!

- KASISI MKUU - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

mhh, you can go ahead if you'd judge someone depending on the number of friend they have on facebook, or rather recommend your friends to him and his number of friends will increase

- teodor - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Are you stupid or something? The number of friends doesn't mean anything about the person him self.
He just have 1/2 good friends and for him this is enough, I personally have 20 friends in facebook and maybe the half of them are from my family, 2 of them i don't know and the other ones aren't good friends of mine... so does this means that I am not a normal person or I am not equal to you as a person?
I hate people that care about how many friends you have or something like that... If you don't know him you can't tell what kind of person he is so to want to dump him because of the numbers of friends he has on "FACEBOOK" means that you don't deserve to know him and there is no way you can become his friend...

- Chelsea - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Are you really that shallow? Its what the guys like, not his stupid facebook friends list! I bet hes the nicest guy, not a cocky prick, thats why he hasn't got 'alot' of facebook friends. If you are thinking of dumping him, then do it. Hes probably better off with someone who doesn't question a relationship based on facebook friends.

- Mystery - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

Maybe he ignored some (he didn't accept their friend request).

Boys in nature are not fun of accepting and adding friends.

You have to be blessed that out from millions of people, you are the last person he added on his facebook.

Don't dump him just because of what you see and hear from him. Look at him deeply for you to see where his friends are.. =)

- SaevusWinds - 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

No. You shouldn't.

When someone has less friends than a lot of people, they tend to be more loyal, caring, and respectful of the friends he has. In other words, perfect boyfriend material.

Maybe he only friends his close friends. Maybe his friends don't have facebook. You just never know.

Breaking up with someone over facebook is really not a good way to go. I can make you look really shallow and judgmental. All that should matter is whether or not you love him and if he feels right for you.