Twitist Forums
Are the people that show up as my friends on my Facebook timeline the ones that view my profile the most? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Are the people that show up as my friends on my Facebook timeline the ones that view my profile the most? (/thread-18371.html)

Are the people that show up as my friends on my Facebook timeline the ones that view my profile the most? - Cheyennexx - 11-09-2012 09:22 AM

The same people keep showing up in the boxes where it shows some of my friends, and I've heard some rumors, can anyone tell me if it's true?

- Ryu - 11-09-2012 09:30 AM

No, it's not.

One of the fake friend accounts I made (For gifting purposes in a facebook game) is on my list, and I haven't actually logged into that account in over 9 months.

- john - 11-09-2012 09:30 AM

To be honest here I am not really sure how that works. But from what I understand they just pick random friends to show up. I don't think it has to do with who views your profile more. It just so happens that some friends show up more then others.

- Christina - 11-09-2012 09:30 AM

I doubt it, I've got a friend that's pretty popular and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't view my profile, not even once.

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 09:30 AM

no, nothing tells you who views your profile

- surfNbooze - 11-09-2012 09:30 AM

No it's all random and I also have the same few friends who pop up every time, they is no feature to see who views your profile the most.

- Farhan Ali - 11-09-2012 09:30 AM

no