Twitist Forums
Deleting apps on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Deleting apps on Facebook? (/thread-18533.html)

Deleting apps on Facebook? - roxi110 - 11-09-2012 09:25 AM

I have a bunch of apps on Facebook that I allowed access so I could see what it was and now I want it off. How do I do this?

- cashman2009 - 11-09-2012 09:34 AM

it's a very easy step. highlight on the settings tab and click on application settings. on the next page click the "x" to the right of the application you want to delete.

- Daniel Klaus - 11-09-2012 09:34 AM

This happened to me too. What I did was click on the notifications button in the bottom right corner. From there click on the "See all" option. Off to the right, there is a big list of apps that you authorized. Uncheck the ones you don't want and you are done.

You can also fully delete any apps by clicking on the applications button in the bottom left and deleting any apps you don't want.

- Lauren - 11-09-2012 09:34 AM

In your bottom left-hand corner, click Applications > Edit Applications.
Initially, it will take you to your most Recently Used apps. This is a good place to get rid of unwanted apps you've just added. Just click the big "X" next to the app, and click remove.

BE SURE to click OK on the next window that pops up, otherwise the app will still be there.

Continue this process in the list of all your apps that are Authorized. Smile

- Nuri K - 11-09-2012 09:34 AM

Bottom left click on applications. When menu opens also around bottom left click on edit applications.
On the next screen by clicking on X you can delete the applications.