Twitist Forums
10 points for best answer! How to make a successful fake facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: 10 points for best answer! How to make a successful fake facebook? (/thread-18601.html)

10 points for best answer! How to make a successful fake facebook? - pepsikimkim - 11-09-2012 09:27 AM

I tried to make a fake male FB and add my ex bf. He accepted my friend request. But I made the crucial mistake of agreeing to meet with me! Ugggg!!! He figured out it was me. And now he blocked me. I'm going to make another one. But should I pose as a male or female. How can I make it successful.

- Momma - 11-09-2012 09:35 AM

make a girl one unless you ex bf is gay? if he is, then yea make a guy one..

- crookedDemon574 - 11-09-2012 09:35 AM

Hmm, thats not really hard. You can be a female or a male it doesn't really matter. 1st, make the facebook's email (make sure that its really convincing not like 'fakefacebook@yahoo.com'. Secondly, make your facebook! You can put any details or infomation you like. Try to put a real human name.. As for the picture, try to get a picture of someone or.. Even better get a picture of you pet or your friend's pet because alot of people put their pets as their profile picture. So I think that all. Oh and try not to do the same mistake: meeting someone. Well, thats all Big Grin