Twitist Forums
My friend posts my tweets as her facebook status and it annoys me? ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: My friend posts my tweets as her facebook status and it annoys me? ? (/thread-1862.html)

My friend posts my tweets as her facebook status and it annoys me? ? - I♥Beatles - 10-01-2012 09:47 AM

I don't have a facebook and she does. She also has a twitter where she follows me but she hardly ever tweets anything herself,The other day I wanted to wish her a happy birthday but she didn't have a phone because she moved so I asked another one of my friends if I could use her facebook to wish her a happy birthday and I noticed that a lot of the things I tweet she has used as her status!

This is probably a really stupid thing to get annoyed at but I can't help it! I mean come on, can't you come up with something interesting to say on your own? Why pretend you are something you're not just to get likes? I think she thought I would never notice because I don't have a facebook and I would have never known if it weren't because I went on there to wish her a happy birthday.

Should I say something or just forget about it? I'm really annoyed but I think if I say something she will just deny it and get offended or something. Would you be mad if someone did thisTo you?

- Chris - 10-01-2012 09:55 AM

Just leave it alone and feel proud of the fact that there is someone out there who wants to be just like you.

- Austin - 10-01-2012 09:55 AM

It doesnt really matter...
Relax..,

- Coco - 10-01-2012 09:55 AM

I had a friend that would copy every thing I did, It was SO ANNOYING. I finally got ticked off and told her to get her own style and to stop doing everything I do. She denied it!

The only thing you can do is tell your friend that is friends with her on facebook to write to her on her WALL, and say " hey you and ____ ( Your Name ) have the same statuses! WHY? ":

Maybe if she realizes that she has been caught she will stop..

Good luck

- Wascally Wabbit - 10-01-2012 09:55 AM

so what?-