Twitist Forums
How do I start a facebook conversation with a guy who hardly knows me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: How do I start a facebook conversation with a guy who hardly knows me? (/thread-18864.html)

How do I start a facebook conversation with a guy who hardly knows me? - Louise - 11-09-2012 09:31 AM

He's in my tutor group at college and we spoke on the first day because we had to do a team building exercise and we got paired, he's really cute and was really nice but he's also quite quiet and I like him, I'm way too shy to talk to him in person, he's quite popular but not massively and I'm not, how can I talk to him on facebook without saying something weird???

- loudpail754 - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

i tell you what..it once happened to mee by mistake and i had built a great friendship with a certain boy..
just send him something random.hi maybe or ok..and then after that tells him sry cos you weren't supposed to send it to him but some other person..it was a mistake
it ay start the conv..if he likes you back he would continue talking to you but if he doesn't talk to you ask him something about a class or anything.. gd luckSmile