Twitist Forums
Stupid question about posting FaceBook apps on our walls...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Stupid question about posting FaceBook apps on our walls...? (/thread-18901.html)

Stupid question about posting FaceBook apps on our walls...? - Thats What She Said - 11-09-2012 09:32 AM

My boyfriend posts things on his FaceBook wall like hugs and hearts from other women - and last week he posted the answers to this quiz "what's your stripper name"..I TRIED not to take it seriously, as they're only apps and I tried to laugh it off even though it shows what a man tramp he is.
Today he saw MY wall and my only revealing post was the "what's your sexual position" app. He got his shorts in a wad over it asking "are you done posting things about your favorite sexual position?"
It seems like a doulble standard...HE can post things from other women and dumb stripper apps on his wall, but I can't put anthing sexual on MINE??? This isn't just about Face Book, it seems like he is OK with himself being flaunty, but I can't be...Does that seem right?

- Jamaican Body - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

A stripper name is funny.
Sexual position is whorey.

- Dee - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

Dump him!!!

He sounds like a complete idiot!!

He wants it all his way

- Boston - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

You two need to sit down and discuss what is allowed in your relationship and what isn't. The rules need to be the same for both of you.

- EvilWoman0913 - 11-09-2012 09:40 AM

No it's not right and since he's only a boyfriend, get rid of him. This is just a preview of what life with this man will be like.