Twitist Forums
Am i the only one who believes facebook is a violation of privacy? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Am i the only one who believes facebook is a violation of privacy? (/thread-18986.html)

Am i the only one who believes facebook is a violation of privacy? - Haley - 11-09-2012 09:34 AM

i have the utmost respect 4 mark zuckerberg, he did an extraordinary invention, but there's just no personal space anymore

- some name tba - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

Yes. But you can limit the ammount that's on your Facebook

- unknown - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

You respect someone who screwed over his best friend?

- Colinc - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

How on earth can it be invasion of privacy when people willingly join a post information making their lives public domain? Don't want people to know about something, don't post it.

- Meow Meow San - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

I've said this before and I'll say it again: NO ONE FORCED YOU TO:

1) Create a Facebook account.
2) Upload pictures and videos.

Now with that said, if you don't have a Facebook account and/or you don't upload pics and videos after you create a Facebook account, then there is no leakage of privacy. So don't blame a neutral application for your own idiocy.

It's like blaming the highway for your own reckless driving.

- Lucy - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

Excuse me if people think I sound like a old person when I say this, but I also think it is a violation of privacy, but I suppose it's up to the consumer, but one thing i truly hate about Facebook, is all the duck faces -_-

- Yahoo mania - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

The site is for Social Networking Which Has NOTHING to do with personal space
Besides it also provides the options on who to share the information that you post - Maybe you are not aware of that
Learn about how to adjust your privacy settings on facebook here
http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=132569486817869