Twitist Forums
When I message someone who ISNT a friend on facebook, should it still tell me when they "read" it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: When I message someone who ISNT a friend on facebook, should it still tell me when they "read" it? (/thread-18990.html)

When I message someone who ISNT a friend on facebook, should it still tell me when they "read" it? - Richard - 11-09-2012 09:34 AM

either on facebook itself or the mobile app, either one? The person is not a friend, but is showing up as "on mobile" as well on the messenger app... So you would figure it would tell me when they see the message right? Thanks in advance!
oh thank you! I wasnt aware of that! that probably explains it then. i didnt even know I had an "other" inbox.. I appreciate you telling me that!

- Alisha - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

Yeah it should tell you.

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

it should tell you, yes, but keep in mind that when the person is not your friend, your message is put into their "other messages" folder, not their inbox, and they arent notified about it being there, so they may never read your message