Twitist Forums
My facebook keeps posting ads on my wall that I did not post. How do I stop This? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook keeps posting ads on my wall that I did not post. How do I stop This? (/thread-18991.html)

My facebook keeps posting ads on my wall that I did not post. How do I stop This? - Mark - 11-09-2012 09:34 AM

Ok so here is the more detailed problem and what I have done to try and stop this.
My facebook profile keeps posting things on my wall such as " I just won a free iphone at" then it shows a link. this happenes alot. And I can remove them but it takes away my original status, it is just very annoying overall.
Heres what I've done. I have changed my pass word. I have changed my email for the account. And I have deleted All of the apps that can be deleted on my profile. Yet this ios still occuring. SOmeone PLEASE PLEASE help me with this.

- CloverBea - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

It's what happens when you use apps, or like any pages, take quizes etc..

What you need to o, is beside the link there should be a X (or delete) button. Click that, and a box should pop up that say "Accept" and on the bottom of the box there will be an option that says "Do not allow _____ to post thing to my wall without my permission" click the box, then click accept.
Nothing should come up on your wall after that!
Hope it helps!

- Bob Marcans - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

Is there someone knows you email and password every time you change it? Change your email and password once again then be careful on using facebook don't enter into a private site or anything.