Twitist Forums
How can I prevent Facebook from showing I have more liked pages than I actually do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: How can I prevent Facebook from showing I have more liked pages than I actually do? (/thread-19110.html)

How can I prevent Facebook from showing I have more liked pages than I actually do? - Mira - 11-09-2012 09:36 AM

I have 14 liked pages, but on my Timeline it shows they are 99. When I click on "Likes" it shows they are 14. When I scroll down it gives me the option to show me "More Activity", but then it shows nothing. Yesterday I was on a page I liked and I misclicked on "Create a Page" and I clicked on "Pages I like" and it uncovered about a hundred "hidden" pages I remember unliking so I managed to reduce their number, but there are still about 70 I can't find and unlike. I've been told it's a bug, but somehow I can't manage to believe that the Facebook programmers can't make a decent indicator of likes or whatever they call it.

- Joanna - 11-09-2012 09:44 AM

Facebook is lame.

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 09:44 AM

you liked some spammy pages a long time ago before facebook "fixed" the spammy problem... those pages were deleted, and now there is no way to unlike them

you just have to accept it