Twitist Forums
How the heck do people get twitter followers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How the heck do people get twitter followers? (/thread-1917.html)

How the heck do people get twitter followers? - Alex - 10-01-2012 10:47 AM

i made my twitter page 2 days ago, and i only have ONE follower. i feel weird tweeting with basically no one to see them. i'm following 6 people right now, but what i don't understand is how certain people reach their followers to like 600 and become so known out of the blue moon. help?

- anonymous - 10-01-2012 10:55 AM

Just tweet someone you know and you can tell them to broadcast you or something like..they can write "Add this person, she's really cool." etc.. Tongue

Best answer?

- famous Gilbert - 10-01-2012 10:55 AM

I have no idea I have 314 followers and my last tweet was in DEC 7?? lol

twitter.com/famous_gilbert

- ihateyoureal2 - 10-01-2012 10:55 AM

Follow a couple of friends. When you tweet something good, people will retweet it. And when someone sees it and they like your tweets, they'll follow you. Tongue

- Nikae - 10-01-2012 10:55 AM

I would recommend actively being involved in a fan group on twitter because they usually follow each other. Also if you give an interesting response on a trending topic people are more likely to follow you.

- toby - 10-01-2012 10:55 AM

Just follow as many people as you can and a lot of them will return the favor.

- Rachael - 10-01-2012 10:55 AM

If you are aiming to get more followers easily join social media exchange. I am a http://keeko.com/ user and so far this platform works pretty well. I got real and active followers and just a couple of days after joining.

- Alice - 10-01-2012 10:55 AM

It's really very easy for me after I found out about KEEKO. This is a social media exchange where you can get followers on Twitter without advertising it. All you have to do is submit your username there without "@" and wait for your followers to grow.

Having a lot of twitter followers can increase your online credibility and boost your online presence......