Twitist Forums
How can i get an inappropriate photo of myself removed from facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How can i get an inappropriate photo of myself removed from facebook? (/thread-19234.html)

How can i get an inappropriate photo of myself removed from facebook? - fdg - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

A photographer that takes photos in night clubs has uploaded a photo of me falling off a rodeo bull... Its not really the sort of photo i want friends/family to see (friends were out that night so are likely to look through the album) I know that people at the club could see how undignified i looked, but it seemed a fine idea at the time.

I am flashing and have reported it via facebook and messaged the company, but the message probably wont be picked up by them...

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

reporting it is the only thing you can do, other than asking the person to take it down

- Marwan - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM

first of all report , tell your close friends to report the more negative reports it recieves the faster it will be removed , if he has you tagged simply remove the tag and no one on your page will see the image unless they have liked or are friends with the photographer , if all fails try to talk to him tell him i dont want a bad picture of mine on facebook , finally always pay attention god knows how many embarrasing /nude /drunk photos facebook has of me , but ive managed to cover it all up