Twitist Forums
10 points! What to do about this mean girl on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: 10 points! What to do about this mean girl on twitter? (/thread-1926.html)

10 points! What to do about this mean girl on twitter? - savannah - 10-01-2012 10:57 AM

So theres this girl on twitter that has been trying to cause problems with me and honestly its stupid. She claims I "copy" everything she does? Thats not true at all, and she was talking to this girl and they were telling each other about how I should just kill myself because I like the wanted and one direction. There obsessed with one direction so apparently Im only aloud to like one of the bands. She keeps posting indirect tweets about me and I know for a fact there about me but Im not doing anything to her and she still follows me! Like wth! Lol I just think its funny and I kinda wanna say something but idk what she would do or what I should say? I dont wanna block her cause I think this is hilarious haha

- Brittany - 10-01-2012 11:05 AM

Don't block her, and start copying EVERYTHING she posts. And maybe even post tweets about her as she does to you. Lol, that will really push her buttons Wink