Twitist Forums
How to untag myself from a specific post on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: How to untag myself from a specific post on Facebook? (/thread-19458.html)

How to untag myself from a specific post on Facebook? - William - 11-09-2012 09:43 AM

Hi. Earlier, on Facebook one of my friends said that I attend the same school as her. However, I don't. The post came out in my activity log but I pressed "hide". When I clicked "hide", it said that although it wasn't visible on my Timeline, it would still show up on other places and I was still tagged. How do I untag myself? Do I have to ask her to do it? Thanks.

- Willi096 - 11-09-2012 09:51 AM

Move your mouse around the picture, some boxes may appear as you do so. There is a box per tagged person, simply find yours and click "Un-tag" . In some cases you have to move your mouse near the bottom of the picture, click options, then "Un-tag/Report"

- Maahi - 11-09-2012 09:51 AM

go on your profile page ==>>> then information ==>>> then in the work and education side click edit ==>>> and change it according to you.......

- Ralph - 11-09-2012 09:51 AM

google

- I, Me , Myself - 11-09-2012 09:51 AM

its simple..........
Go to that images see in right corner 'Option' link button and select report/remove Tag